Monday, February 8, 2010

ThAnKsGiViNg!

This was our first Thanksgiving married so we wanted to celebrate by making our own Thanksgiving dinner! Mostly I made it and he ate it. But it was still lots of fun. I had the afternoon off from work so I went all out, because I had the time. I made the turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, gravy, olives(Thanksgiving wouldn't be right with out olives), and corn. It was lots of fun for me to do. I even took pictures as I was going.


The turkey! Its almost done!
Stuffing. Mmmmm....I love stuffing.
Mashed potatoes. Not from scratch, but oh well...
In my family you can't have Thanksgiving with out olives. :)

The turkey is done! Doesn't it look yummy?

Thats after I carved it. Yup, carved it all by myself.
Everything is wrapped up because Justin's dad needed help giving someone a blessing and they had to leave right when I got everything done. So this was me waiting for him.
The aftermath. It was super yummy. I was really proud of myself.

1 comment:

  1. Kim!! You totally rocked that!! It looks just delious!! Way to be my dear :)

    ReplyDelete