Thursday, April 7, 2011
Working out....
This is my second week of working out. I have a goal to lose about 40 pounds by July/August. I have been doing pretty good about exercising, but I'm feeling discouraged. I feel like I've been gaining weight and I'm getting frustrated. I usually don't have very much motivation with taking care of Cleo, cleaning the house, and going to work. I am one of those people who, if no one is pushing me to do something, I usually don't do it. I've been trying to be better about motivating myself. Thankfully there are girls in my ward who take me walking with them twice a week. Without that to look forward to every week, I probably wouldn't do anything but ride our stationary bike. I've just been feeling frustrated so I thought I would let it all out here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment